We are looking for an Analyst to work with our Kaams® Team on a permanent basis.
The Kaams® team is full of bright minds, full of bright ideas. As a Kaams® Analyst you will be working as part of the Kaams® team. Kaams® stands for Knowledge Acquisition and Management Service.
As a team, we capture knowledge surrounding complex business areas, consolidate it and return it to the customer in a creative and imaginative way.
You will be working closely with our Consulting practice, and you will have the opportunity to create and deliver engaging, innovative and visually appealing knowledge artefacts which will have the ‘wow’ factor; usually in the form of multimedia and digital design.
- Knowledge Management
- Business Process Modelling
- Programming or software development
- IT Support or Service Management
- Change Management
How you will be using this experience.
In our head office you will be:
- Carrying out gap analysis on existing knowledge sources and information responsibilities.
- Exposed to and learn about a variety of complex business areas by receiving guidance from our Consultants and conducting your own research
- Responsible of planning knowledge capture sessions
- Planning, tracking and reporting on project related activities
- Working as a team with members of the Consulting Practice, Creative Media Team and Product Implementation and Hosting Teams to create engaging digital deigns which have a high visual impact
- Participating in and carry out peer reviews and quality assurance (QA)
- Review and develop our production processes and ways of working to really take our services to the next level
- Adhering to quality management guidelines set out by the business
When on client site you will be:
- Interpreting written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Conducting client workshops and interview sessions
- Planning the knowledge capture sessions and leading them
- Cultivating a strong relationship with clients
The personal attributes you need to have are:
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact successfully with clients and build up a strong rapport
- Quality and detail oriented by asking concise questions and having an analytical mind
- Comfortable and competent working as part of a team
- Proficient in drafting documentation, processes and plans using a variety of tools such as; MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio
- Basic understanding of; multiple technologies, IT Project Delivery Lifecycle and business process modelling tools and techniques
- Comfortable travelling nationally and internationally
- Although not a necessity; an ability to speak another European language would be greatly valued as a number of our major clients are not based in the UK
How will you contribute to the Amsphere team.
- Promote a passionate working environment by being passionate about your own work
- Remain dedicated in your work despite any challenges which come your way
- Progress yourself by learning and developing in any/all areas the job requires
- Be open to taking on extra work, especially that work outside your immediate expertise
- Share and encourage your team to adopt your 'can do' attitude
- Remain proud of the work that you do for Amsphere
- Meet ambitious timelines while balancing business risks and trade-offs
- Use your initiative and drive to achieve a 'right first time' culture
- Foster an appropriate sense of urgency to deliver results at pace
- Work well under time and environmental pressures
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, particularly with regard to technical risks, issues and constraints
- Demonstrate senior principles, leading by example in terms of work ethic and professional attitude
- Able to project manage work and prioritise effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who you will be working with.
Amsphere is a pioneer in the field of ‘organisational memory’. We capture the tacit knowledge of an organisation, and store that knowledge in an intuitive and innovative platform, allowing our clients to harness the power of the organisation's memory at any point in time.
Whether your business is, implementing a new system that requires testing, changing suppliers, rolling out best practice or embarking on a major change programme, our offering will ensure that the critical knowledge that keeps your business running is captured and harnessed for future business growth.
We are the only organisation to deliver this service, due to our unique Kaams® technology, providing clients with the ability to improve decision-making, avoid problems and effectively implement best practice.
Kaams® provides a unique differentiator to Amsphere's independent software testing, business analysis and knowledge capture services.
Amsphere was formed as a result of a management buyout of the Rebus Group in April 2002. Expanding organically and through acquisition, the Amsphere Group currently have clients and staff in the UK, Europe, India and USA.
Amsphere’s core competencies include:
- Knowledge Acquisition and Knowledge Risk management
- Independent Software Testing
- Business Analysis
What we are offering:
- Salary is competitive
- Life Insurance cover equating to 4 times your basic salary
- Private medical cover and permanent health insurance following successful completion of your probationary period
- 20 days holidays
- London location
Do you want to apply for this amazing Knowledge Analyst role?
To apply, email your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org